Tours and Tastings
We enjoy nothing more than welcoming visitors from around the world and hosting them for a personalised vineyard tour and wine tasting with one of our Dog Point team members. There is no cost involved. We do not have a cellar door, so bookings are required.
TOUR + TASTINGS ARE HELD BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT ON WEEKDAYS: MONDAY TO FRIDAY AT 11am.
Dog Point Vineyard
797 New Renwick Road
Ph +64 3 572 8294
Relax and stay at the FRENCH BARN
The French Barn on Dog Point Vineyard is a self contained 2-bedroom villa located on the western hillside in the Omaka Valley of Marlborough, the heart of New Zealand’s premium wine growing region.
Ideal for one or two couples or a family, the French Barn is a building produced mainly from recycled timbers. Furnished largely with relaxed country antiques it provides spacious self-contained accommodation.
Walking tracks on the property allow guests to explore the vineyard, olive trees and native plantings, soak up the surrounding spectacular views over the Richmond Ranges and finish with a wine tasting at Dog Point.
For more information on our accommodation or to enquire about a booking contact Rachael
THE FRENCH BARN INCLUDES:
- Large downstairs bedroom with super king bed and separate bathroom including large shower and deep clawfoot bath.
- Upstairs attic bedroom with super king bed with ensuite and balcony.
- Lounge room with armchairs and sofas with a selection of books, games, puzzles, plus TV with Netflix and WIFI.
- Well equipped kitchen so you can self cater. Tea and coffee provided.
- Private courtyard with BBQ to enjoy the sunset with a glass of wine.
- 2 guest bikes to enjoy the local scenery or tour the local vineyards.